Saturday, January 19, 2013

tattoo locations

I have a tattoo that is on the back of my neck. It reads "from within" but in Russian. I love it and I can easily cover it with my long hair. However, I would like to get another tattoo this January and I haven't been able to think of any other, non-obvious, spots to put it. I do not want the "tramp-stamp" and I was wondering about a wrist one, but they are becoming overdone as well. Does anyone have a good idea of a spot?
I don't have tattoos myself, but I've been researching them (check out the video of me testing temporary tattoos here!), and one thing that I've been reading about are the places you can get tattooed that will REALLY make you squirm with pain.

Check out these 10 locations that tattoo professionals say are the most painful spots to get your ink.

Behind the ear - A back of ear/neck tattoo is supposed to smart like a mother, due to the thin skin.
Washed-up-at-26 rocker Lavigne got a safety pin tattooed on her neck this weekend during a girls night out and our scramp boyfriend Zac got some feathery dream catcher nonsense on his inner bicep. That's got to say something about them, right? Here are the hidden meanings behind some tattoo placements.

Neck: You have some sort of personality disorder. If you get a tattoo on your upper body outside the area covered by a long-sleeve shirt, then you are just a little bit crazy. You don't care what people think but not in a way that is healthy. More in the kind of way that Travis Bickle doesn't care what people think.
Being near downtown and visibility aren't the only reasons Caballero elected to move this location. He said he has big plans, as he's rented much of the building to implement more than just a tattoo shop.

“I've got different types of businesses that I'm putting in here as far as, I'm gonna be doing laser tattoo removal, and I'll be doing cosmetic tattooing, some other facets of the body art industry,” he said.

The parlor also will continue to do body piercing in addition to tattoos. He intends to offer massages, and in the future may add hairstyling to the list of services.

Cabellero intends this location to be a one-stop shop for almost everything concerning body art, so customers can find everything to suit their needs. He'll also be planning to make this location into a training center.

“In the summer I'm going to be doing apprenticeships and offering opportunities for artists to learn,” said Caballero. “Instead of doing them doing it in the street, I'd like to try to get them off the street, and try to bring them into a studio, show them the right way to do things.”
MELBOURNE — Somewhere amid the buzz of a tattoo gun, artists trading jokes, and good money being made, Dustin Waite discovered at a young age what he wanted to do with his life. He had known since the sixth grade he wanted to run a business, later settling on tattoos. In September, the 20-year-old got his wish when he opened Black Diamond Tattoo.

He said he hopes the shop’s unlikely location — a plaza on Wickham Road in north Melbourne, near businesses like Batteries Plus and Fujiyama Seafood & Steak — will help be part of its appeal.






No comments:

Post a Comment