Wednesday, January 23, 2013

sugar skull tattoo

One popular tattoo that men and women may want to choose is the sugar skull tattoo. Sugar skulls are created too celebrate the Day of the Dead. This Mexican holiday is celebrated on November 1st and November 2nd. It is believed that Heaven opens and the departed are allowed to visit their families. The Day of the Dead is also celebrated in Spain, South America, Italy, and the Philippines.

The sugar skull tattoo represents anyone that has passed away. Traditionally, sugar skulls were created to honor our lost loved ones that have died. Their name was written on the forehead of the sugar skull. They were then placed inside the home or at the grave too honor their return.
And finally, LiS would never presume to offer guidance to singer, rapper and the world's favourite domestic abuser Chris "Breezy" Brown, on the grounds that all evidences suggest he has something of a quick temper. But, in the admittedly unlikely event that LiS were called upon to offer advice to Brown on what he should have tattooed on his neck, it would say this: Chris Brown, you are an international superstar. You have sold millions of records and had umpteen Grammy nominations. You get whatever you want tattooed on your neck. But if it may be so bold, LiS would suggest one tiny little caveat. Look at the design and ask yourself: regardless of what this is supposed to look like, does it in any way whatsoever resemble the horrifying photo taken of my former girlfriend Rihanna following the globally famous incident in which I savagely beat her? If the answer to that question is: "You know what? It does have a certain something about it that recalls the aftermath of that time I left her with major contusions on either side of her face, a bloody nose, a split lip and bite marks on her arms and fingers", then it may be best to gi

I'm NOT a make-up artist.
Last Halloween I sat and watched numerous YouTube videos on how to apply "Sugar Skull" make-up. These professional make-up artists used expensive make-up, special brushes and spent hours making up a single face. As I sat there painting my wife's face with my Halloween store make-up I thought there must be an easier way. Even if I could get my lines smooth and clean, it was impossible to get them to match on the other half of her face.
“I think we were pretty fortunate. It started strong and we stuck with it,” said Sugar Skull Owner Gary Bastarache. “When I first opened it was just me and as time went on I brought on more and more people.”

Not only does Bastarche work full time tattooing, he also employs tattoo artist Adam LoRusoo, and an apprentice Heather Cierri. Together the trio works every day, except Wednesday, inking customers’ skins. They are fully trained but each has an individual style.




No comments:

Post a Comment